Effectively manage your team’s workflow using the principles and concepts of Kanban.
This course will show you how to use Kanban to lead your team more effectively, reduce delivery cycle time and increase efficiency.
Boost your team’s current practices and gain deep knowledge about the Kanban method.
You’ll acquire skills to lead your team in their adoption of Kanban. Discover how to identify and resolve hindrances to their workflow. Learn how to create meaningful metrics that help the team evolve processes and practices suited to their specific needs. Dive deeply into the Kanban experience with a hands-on simulation game.
* Lead and guide a team in their adoption of Kanban - from initial visualisation to the design of Kanban systems, through to evolutionary change
* Support the team in their day-to-day operations
* Help teams to identify and resolve hindrances to flow
* Take measurements and create meaningful metrics to increase efficiency
* Evolve process and practice according to team needs
* Connect with the Kanban community for sharing of practical experiences and development of new ideas and techniques
Attendees are expected to have read "Kanban" by David J Anderson or "Kanban from the Inside" by Mike Burrows.
* Visualising different types of work
* Visual board design and ticket design
* Dealing with interrupt work and multi-tasking
* Understanding pull systems
* Understanding classes of service
* How to create flow in the work
Who Should Attend?
Managers and team members who want to start a Kanban initiative or get more out of their current Kanban system.
This training is certified by Lean Kanban University and will be delivered by Damian Brown (Accredited Kanban Trainer)
This course is Step 1 in earning the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate
Early Bird Special: $1,500 + GST (only 5 tickets available)
Standard price: $1,750 + GST